- Excellent for the highly specialized needs of producing signage and displays as well as booths and stage sets, photo mounting, or model building.
- Any type of screw or nail can be used to fasten this material: pre-drilling is typically unnecessary. Power nailers and screw driving equipment are suggested.
- Consistent color and workability for indoor or outdoor uses.
- Lightweight, easy to fabricate, paint and laminate.
- USDA approved for incidental contact “wherever food is processed or sold.” Free of lead, barium and cadmium.
- Superior UV Performance
- Contains No Heavy Metal
- Die Cuttable
- Optimal Density for Performance
- Short Lead Times for Custom Sizes and Colors
- Superior FR Properties
- Satin Smooth Finish
- Excellent Fastening Characteristics
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- All Materials Produced in the US
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Display Boards
Typical Physical Properties:
Density: 0.58 g/cm³
Water Absorption: 0.15-0.30%
Hunter Whiteness Index: 85
Surface Energy: 38 Dyne
Hardness: 55 Shore D
Tensile Strength: 2,256-3,000 psi
Flexural Strength: 3,755 psi
Tensile Modulus: 144,000-232,000 psi
Flexural Modulus: 170,000 psi
Screw Hold: 17.0-300 psi
Izod Impact: 0.69 ft-lb/in
Heat Deflection Temp (264 psi): 181 °F
Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 2.3 X 10⁻⁵ in/in/°F
Vicat Softening Point: 168 °F
Thermal Resistance R (0.5" Thick): .948 R
Flame Spread Index: Class A
Vertical Burn Test: V-0
Fire Foam Test: Passed/Classified
Oil Canning (@140): Passed °f
Dieletric Strength: 72 kV/cm
Material should be ordered in bulk and remain
untouched. Material should be properly stored
in a clean, cool, dust free, controlled environment.
All material, if cleaning is necessary, should be
cleaned the same way using alcohol, either with
isopropyl or denatured, and wiped thoroughly in one
Sheets up to 3mm think can be cut with a utility knife. To cut sheets thicker 3mm, band saws, table saws and panel saws can be used. Power sheers and guillotines can crush the edges of sheets over 4mm and generally produe unacceptable results.
With any cutting procedure, friction heat can build up and produce unacceptable results on cut edges. Rough edges can alos occur from cutting the board using inadequate support or from using worn or improper tooling. For best results, test the machine setups and cutting processes before beginning production.