Boats & Water
Plastics are resistant to saltwater, UV, chemicals, sunshine and corrosion, making them perfect for marine applications. They are also lightweight, strong and more durable than wood or metal with superior resistance to weather and saltwater, making them the ideal material for marine applications.
Plastics provide superior weight to strength ratios & resist weather and saltwater much better than metal or wood. Plastics are also lightweight and moisture-resistant.
- Fuel lines
- Fishing rod holders and racks
- Bait tanks
- Boat and dock bumpers
- Pulleys and sheaves
- Switch board panels
- Relay bases
- Rudder and stern shaft bearings
- Deck machinery bushings and linear bearings
- Pump bearings
- Swim platforms
- Grab rails and handles
- Gangways and steps
- Cutting boards made to fit your space
- Plastic restoration
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Nylon (PA)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyurethane (PU/PUR)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
- Stable and rigid
- Saltwater, UV, weather, chemical, odor, and stain resistant
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Increases hydrodynamics
- Complex, sculpted contours; easy to fabricate
- Superior flatness, doesn't warp or delaminate
- No painting required
- Cleans easily
- Low moisture absorption
- Excellent bearing and wear performance
- Does not rot, swell or splinter
- Flexible, bends without breaking
- Available in many colors
Sometimes the hardest thing about owning a boat is finding replacement parts when something breaks. Look no further as Plastic-Craft Products is the place to go for all your custom boating needs!
We can supply you with a wide range of products in sheet, rods and tubing. Better yet, let us do the work for you! We are a plastics fabricator so we can utilize our CNC routers and fabrication equipment to provide you with high quality components and replacement parts such as windshields, doorstops, thresholds, windscreens, cabinets and countertops, doors, windows, consoles, swim platforms, trim and molding, steps and ladder tread, railings, bait tank covers, hatch covers, cutting boards, deck components and equipment mounts, tackle centers, fish cleaning stations and more!
Do you need a replacement part for your boat, such as a windshield, window or hatch cover? Do you have an idea for a custom part to make your boating experience better? Look no further, Plastic-Craft can custom fabricate any part you might need.
Environmental and Safety
Considering the total carbon footprint, including costs of raw materials, manufacture, transport, fabricate, install, maintain, plastics compare favorably with more traditional materials. Also, plastics are safer to handle and install. When you consider that most plastics are readily recyclable, they can become the most environmentally responsible and safest choice for many demanding chemical applications.