In the Name of Science
Plastic with its remarkable inert characteristics makes it one of the best materials for use in the lab.
Chemicals easily eat through many materials, but they've met their match with plastics. The right plastics can ensure a safe, durable, long-lasting perforance even under the harshest conditions.
- Laboratory equipment
- Municipal water and wastewater industry piping
- Fume hoods and ducting
- Pump and value components
- Renal care facilities
- Pharmaceutical, biopharm, and medical research
- High purity semiconductor industry
- HPLC tubing and valve components
- Lab countertops or other processing areas
- Chemical containers, storage, or retention
- Plating tanks, barrels, parts
- Safety barriers, such as eye shields, face shields
- Pulp and paper bleaching
- Metals preparation and mining
- Fuel (underground transport and holding systems)
- Gaskets, seals, and spacers
- Food, dairy, and beverage
- Tank and tanker linings
- Wall linings
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Nylon (PA)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
- Lightweight for high speed production using smaller drive motors
- Reduced maintenance and reduced contamination by eliminating lubrication
- Resistance to clean-in-place (CIP) and sanitize-in-place (SIP) cleaning chemicals
- Resistant to hot water and steam
- Long wear life
- Limited wear on food packaging and/or mating machine parts
- Transparency for easy viewing of machine during operations
- Grades are available that comply with FDA, NSF, 3A dairy and other federal agency regulations
The smallest of variables can change the outcome of an experiment or testing which could unnecessarily cost time and money or possible someone's life because of a misdiagnosis. When choosing a company for your plastic requirements it's important to choose one with the experience, reliability and excellence to customer service.
We specialize in finding the right materials for your application and fabricating custom solutions for your unique needs. We have created polyethylene and polypropylene tanks for chemical processing, acrylic and teflon guards for pharmaceutical and scientific research, acid resistant sinks, custom storage cabinets, spill trays, mouse mazes, reject bins, and other custom fabricated devices for testing purposes.
We produce durable, non-corrosive chemical handling equipment. All welding, forming, tooling and assembly is performed at our facility.
Environmental and Safety
Considering the total carbon footprint, including costs of raw materials, manufacture, transport, fabricate, install, maintain, plastics compare favorably with more traditional materials. Also, plastics are safer to handle and install. When you consider that most plastics are readily recyclable, they can become the most environmentally responsible and safest choice for many demanding chemical applications.